Mosaic District Dining



If you haven't been to the Mosaic District in Fairfax, you're missing out. Hip, trendy and bustling with families and professionals, the Mosaic District offers tons of restaurants and shops to peruse. Bring your wallet though, since these places aren't the cheapest in NOVA.






Here are some of the places I've been:

  • True Food Kitchen (exactly what you think it is; great atmosphere)
  • B-Side (small faux-dive bar where Patrick and I first got to know each other)
Patrick woo'd me with these duck fat fries
  • Ted's Bulletin (okay technically I've been to the Reston location but they have amazing homemade pop tarts)
  • Choolah Indian BBQ (Patrick kept raving about this place so I finally had to check it out; similar to Noodles and Co./Chipotle but with Indian food; tasty!!)
I chose white rice with paneer and tikka masala sauce. Basic but delicious!
  • Requin (newbie restaurant by Top Chef alum Jennifer Carroll; happy hour photos below!)


The star of the show: the cheesiest, most indulgent sandwich you'll ever bite into

Have you been to any other restaurants in Mosaic that you want to recommend?

*For the full list of restaurants and shops, click here: Mosaic District

XOXO,
Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts from a New (Dog) Mama

Halo Top Ice Cream: What's the Deal?

New Podcasts I'm Loving